Conflicted Protective Order

When the wrong person has been arrested for domestic violence, I can help. Sometimes you need a protective order, and for whatever reason the government can’t help. Maybe the police arrested the wrong person and YOU are the one who needs protection; maybe you have been charged with an unrelated crime. Whatever the case, if you have been informed by the Travis County Attorney’s Office that they have a conflict of interest and cannot represent you in a protective order, you can contact me for help. I will accept these cases on a sliding-scale basis.

What this means is if they can’t help you, I can, and I will scale my fees based on your income.


Practicing exclusively in criminal defense from arrest through appeal.

Criminal Defense

You deserve a lawyer who listens and will fight to protect your rights.

Family Violence Defense

When your freedom, your family, and your future are at stake – demand a lawyer with the experience to defend you

Conflicted Protective Orders

When the government can’t help you, I can help keep you safe.